From the organizer:
Hand lettering is IN right now, people-- come jump on the train with me!
I am Shelley Borcherding, owner and head calligrapher of Scirbble & Script. The Modern Calligraphy craze is every where you look, so come learn the fundamentals of this fancy font in my Introduction class. Through three hours of instruction (I know it sounds like a lot but it goes by so fast!), I cover all of the basics needed to get started on your hand lettering journey, from building capital AND lower case letters, basic letter connections, and styling. This interactive class setting gives you the opportunity to have FUN while learning a new skill.
So what's included y'all!?
- 12 page bound Practice Workbook AND access to a digital copy to print out at home for further practice
- Tombow brush pen, gold paint pen, and pencil
- 8x10 canvas to create your very own visual masterpiece
- Hand lettered goodie bag customized with your name
- Complimentary Red/White Wine and light snacks
- Delightful banter and fun loving environment
I know, right? SOUNDS AWESOME.
See you there, future amazing letterers!
*Cancellation Policy* I get it, things happen. I have a 2 and 3 year old- I've been there. However, I put a ton of love and work into prepping your workshop stations, so cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the class in order to receive a refund. If cancellations are made after the 48 hour mark, we can make arrangements for you to pick up your workshop supplies from Urban Umbrella up to 2 days after the class has taken place. Tickets are non-transferrable.